Supervisor
Town Clerk
Meeting Minutes
Highway Dept.
Guestbook
Events
Zoning Map

The Clarkson Historical Society
Located on Ridge Road near the four corners

Clarkson is the only town in Monroe County with a restored
Two story, brick, Greek Revival Academy building, built 1853.
Restored in 10 years by the CHS 2003-2013


Located at 8343 Ridge Road, just east of the four corners

2015 Summer Camp at the Academy Pictures

All meetings are open to the public, and we invite anyone interested in the history of our area to join us, or to become members of the organization. Please call Mary Edwards at 637-5810 for more information.

Mary Edwards, President
Lon Foltman, Vice President
Jackie Smith, Treasurer
Leanna Hale, Recording Secretary

Trustees:
John Decker, Michelle Spagnola, Karen McAllister,
Kermit Mercer, Charles Edwards

Read more about The Clarkson Historical Society

View the website archives

The Clarkson Historical Society
P.O. Box 600
Clarkson, NY 14430


Town of Clarkson
3710 Lake Road
P.O. Box 858
Clarkson, NY 14430

Designed & Maintained by
ScenicView Web Company ©2016