The Brockport Ecumenical Food Shelf helps this community
You were getting along ok, financially. Suddenly something happens. Have you lost your job? Has someone in the family become sick and you are overwhelmed with the bills? Did your car need a major repair? Did your purse get stolen? You’ve been thrown for a loop!
The Brockport Ecumenical Food Shelf may be able to help. It serves the community in the zip codes of 14420 (Brockport) and 14430 (Clarkson). Food, personal care and cleaning items are given out. To avail yourself of this service, you may come to the Food Shelf during open hours (see below).
If there is an emergency need or you have other questions please call 585-637-8169.
The food shelf is located at 14 State Street, Brockport (Basement of St. Luke's Episcopal Church, use State Street entrance)
- Phone Number: 585-637-8169
- Open Hours: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM and 2:00 PM - 6:30 PM Thursdays only
- CLOSED all Federal Holidays and fifth Thursdays of month
- Criteria: Must live in Brockport School District up to the south side of Ridge Road
- Can receive food assistance once every month
- Please bring a current utility bill (every visit), photo ID (first visit) and birth certificates or school records for all children in household under the age of 18 (first visit)
Delivery upon request for the disabled and those without transportation.
For further information: www.brockportfoodshelf.org
3710 Lake Road
P.O. Box 858
Clarkson, NY 14430
Designed & Maintained by
ScenicView Web Company ©2014